Description of Goods and Services Offered:
Voyageur North Outfitters is a full service outfitter in Ely Minnesota offering full or partial outfitting services, camping equipment, bait, tackle, guiding, and much more.
Delivery Standards (methods, timeframes, restrictions):
All orders are delivered by USPS and depend on what option you choose during the checkout process. Delivery time is subject to type of delivery method you choose. Voyageur North Outfitters does not make any guarantees outside of the delivery guarantees provided by the chosen shipping carrier.
Any product may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a complete* refund.
*Note: to receive a full refund, all returned items must be in new/unused condition in their original shipping and packaging containers. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
This site uses a secure 128 bit encrypted method for online transactions and other secure pages.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on Voyageur North Outfitters's web site are provided "as is". Voyageur North Outfitters makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Voyageur North Outfitters does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Voyageur North Outfitters or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Voyageur North Outfitters's Internet site, even if Voyageur North Outfitters or a Voyageur North Outfitters authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Voyageur North Outfitters's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Voyageur North Outfitters does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Voyageur North Outfitters may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Voyageur North Outfitters does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Voyageur North Outfitters has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Voyageur North Outfitters of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Voyageur North Outfitters's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.